Party Policies & Procedures
Party Deposit Payment
- Your deposit payment of 50% secures your party booking.
- The 50% deposit is calculated on your estimated number of children at the time of booking.
- You will have the opportunity to adjust your numbers at the final payment stage (30 days before the date of the party).
- Minimum numbers for our party packages (birthday child included within your numbers) is 12.
- Maximum party numbers are based on the room / area allocated at the time of booking.
- In order to receive discount the full balance must be paid at the time of booking.
- Please note we cannot apply an offer without a code.
- Promotional codes or discounts may have an expiry date. After the expiry date, the offer code or discount will not be valid.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time without prior notice.
- Please read Terms & Conditions of specific offers.
- Cancelling your party less than 30 days before your party date (and not re-scheduling the party date) would mean your payment becomes non-refundable.
- If you wish to re-schedule your party we would need at least 30 days’ notice.
- If you postpone your party due to sickness, your party may be rescheduled at our discretion and subject to availability.
- Please note that your party is not confirmed until final payment has been received
- Final payment is due, with your final party numbers, 30 days prior to your party date.
Please consider, when confirming your final party numbers, we are unable to offer any form of refund once your final payment has been processed.
- We are happy for you to call us up to 24 hours before your party to increase your numbers as long as you have not reached your maximum room/area capacity, although we will do our best to accommodate.
- We reserve the right to refuse extra party guests if you have reached your maximum capacity for your party area.
Unexpected Party Guests
- We may be able to cater for additional party guests on the day without you notifying us, subject to availability. The extra guests will need to be paid for before the party celebration. If we are unable to cater for additional party guests, then the guests can pay an entry fee, subject to availability, but cannot be included in the celebration meal.
Adult food and party extras
- If you require adult food or party extras, we recommend that you give us your order at the time of final payment. Additional items can always be ordered on the day of the party and we will do our best to accommodate, but we can’t guarantee availability.
Party Parent Responsibilities
- The party parent will need to provide a complete party guest list before the party which can be emailed no less than 24 hours prior to the party.
- It is the party parent’s responsibility to inform party guests to arrive no more than 10 minutes before the party start time.
- We will not restructure the party to accommodate late comers.
- Parent guests bringing siblings that are not part of the party will be charged at our standard entrance prices on the day. The party parents can choose to either be charged for extra children/siblings on the day, or ask the reception team to charge the parents on entry.
- It is the party parent’s responsibility to inform us of the chosen menu pre-party, no later than 30 days prior to your party date. Please inform us if you require specialist dietary requirements.
- The party parent and adult guests are responsible for all party children at all times.
- The party parent or adult guests should explain the “Rules of Play” to the children.
- The party parent must ensure all children wear socks when using the equipment. It is advisable to bring spare socks on the day.
- Please ask your party host prior to mounting decorations on the walls of the party room as this may cause damage.
- The party parent may provide the birthday cake and candles.
- The party parent must ensure that all party children are collected by their parent or guardian at the end of the party time.
- The party parent must ensure that the party room is vacated with all belongings at the end of the allocated party time.
- No catering can be brought into the Treehouse by the party parent or friends. All food items & beverages must be purchased from the Treehouse, with the exception of the birthday cake. All food items and beverages can be purchased from waiters who will be at the party room/area ready to take your order, or from the restaurant.
- Parents (18 years +) can purchase alcohol. We do not allow parents to supply their own alcohol.
Party Host Responsibilities
- The Party Host will greet the guests on arrival. The party host will not wait for late party guests, as this will disrupt the party structure.
- The Party Host will serve food to the children in the party room / area.
- The Party Host will interact with children and more importantly make sure they have a fantastic time.
- The Party Host will provide a good level of service to both party parents and children. The Party Host’s primary focus will be the children.
- Helium balloons are supplied with every party package and additional helium balloons can be purchased at the Treehouse.
- We reserve the right to close the play frame, slides and remove equipment from use during our trading hours for any reason, without compensation. We will endeavour to inform you of any non-availability of any equipment or facility prior to a party.
Party Feedback & Complaints
- We would be grateful if you could complete a party feedback questionnaire at the end of your party with your comments. We may also call you to confirm the feedback you have given.
- If you have any problems during your party, it is important that you speak to the Duty Manager immediately to enable swift resolution.
- In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved at the time, please email full details of your grievance to email@example.com where your complaint will be thoroughly investigated following our internal complaints procedure.
We look forward to hosting your party at the Treehouse!