Party Terms & Conditions
These conditions set out the basis on which we provide our Party Packages. We are SAF Ventures Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, company number 10983617 with our registered offices at 88 George Street, Altrincham, WA14 1RF.
Definitions of words used in these Conditions can be found in paragraph 13 of these Conditions.
- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Order
No Contract will exist between you and us until we have received a 50% deposit. Through payment of this deposit you are deemed to have accepted our Party Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right prior to this stage to decline any request by you for a Party Package.
Payment for the Party Package will be due in the following instalments:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% must be submitted to us to secure your booking.
- The balance of the price will be payable 30 days prior to the party. Once you have confirmed your party numbers and processed your final payment, we are unable to offer any form of refund.
- Where the order as stated in the Party Confirmation is varied, any additional sum payable by you as a result of any variation to such original order will be payable by you in full when we agree to that variation, or as otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Site Security
- The Party Organiser must join the Treehouse registration scheme.
- Seven days prior to attending the Site you will supply us with the names of all the children who will be attending. We require this information for entry into our security system.
- Party Bookings
Party bookings are for a minimum of 12 children unless we agree to a variation in writing.
- Variation by Us
We reserve the right to change the content of any of the Party Packages.
- If you cancel the party less than 30 days before the date of the party your payment is non-refundable.
- Subject to our sole discretion cancellations due to illness or other serious factor may be rebooked.
- The Rules of Play will apply to these Conditions as stated herein.
- The Party Organiser should arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the Party.
- Party Organisers must inform the Treehouse staff of any food allergies or similar materially important fact concerning all children within their party.
- We do not exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or that of our employees.
- We exclude liability for all and any loss, damage and/or theft that you may suffer howsoever arising and all and any injury which does not fall within the parameters of Paragraph 8.1.
- Data Protection
You instruct us to carry out all proceeding of personal data that is necessary or desirable for provision of the Party Packages to you and to fulfil our obligations under these Conditions.
- Third Party Rights
These Conditions only apply between you and us and no one else is entitled to enforce any provision of these Conditions.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions are to be governed by and interpreted in accordance with laws of England. Legal action in connection with these Conditions may only be brought in the courts of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to close the play frame, slides and remove equipment from use during our trading hours for any reason, without compensation. We will endeavour to inform you of any non-availability of any equipment or facility prior to a party only.
Conditions: The conditions between you and us authorising us to provide the Party Packages in accordance with these Conditions.
Deposit: 50% of the price.
Party: The party for which we are providing the Party Package.
Party Organiser: The parent of guardian booking the party and who is responsible for the children at the Party.
Party Packages: The party services we provide for your party.
Party Confirmations: The confirmations (letter or email) sent to you by us confirming the details of your Party.
Price: The total fee payable by you for the provision of the Party Package.
Rules of Play: The rules which apply to playing at the Treehouse and which are attached to these Conditions.
Treehouse: A SAF Ventures Ltd indoor play centre and restaurant facility at 88 George Street, Altrincham, WA14 1RF, United Kingdom.
‘We’, ‘us’, or ‘our’: refers to SAF Ventures Ltd
‘You’: The customer who is entering into this Contract on the basis of these Conditions.