Rules of Play
- Parents/guardians (18+ years) must supervise and accompany children, and they remain their responsibility at all times.
- Parents/guardians must remain within the building at all times.
- No smoking on the premises, including e-cigarettes.
- No chewing gum on the premises.
- No shoes, food, drink, sharp objects, jewellery, clothes with ropes/chords or any object that could cause harm is allowed in the play areas
- Only food and drink purchased at the Treehouse may be consumed on site.
- Ill children must not use the facilities.
- All personal items should be left with parents/guardians. We do not accept any responsibility for any personal belongings at any time.
- Do not play in front of entrances and exits
- Abusive, aggressive, or any unsuitable behaviour towards staff or guests will not be tolerated.
Please note that the use of our play facilities pose inherent risks such as, but not limited to, tripping, falling, and bumping into objects and other children. Although we take every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance, and operation of the facility, parents/guardians recognise and accept this risk upon entry.