Baby Massage, Yoga, & Reflexology
Babistic Baby All in One Course
Course starting 25 April 2019 (sold out)
Next Course starts 13 June 2019 (spaces available)
Thursdays at 11:30am
£45 for 5 weeks course.
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.babistic.co.uk
The course is entirely baby led, so you do whatever it is to meet your baby's needs: feed, cuddle, change your baby. If your child is sleeping then there are spare dolls/reflexology model feet to practise on. There are handouts provided so you can take away to practice the techniques at home.
- Relaxes both the mother and baby helping to decrease stress and anxiety
- Loving communication and enhances bonding
- Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby's behaviour, crying and body language
- Can help manage colic and release constipation and gas
- Can help boost baby's immune system
- Can lead to more restful sleep
- Techniques may help with teething and congestion
- Reflexology techniques can be used any where, any place, any time.
- 1:1 focused time with your baby
- Physical activity and experience helps to develop pathways between the brain and the body that will support posture and balance.
My aim is to ensure all parents take away from my courses a positive experience where you feel empowered to help your little ones, enjoy that one-to-one time with your baby, give you some additional tools and spread that loving nurturing touch.
Here’s what a few mums have said about the course:
"I have just finished the All in one baby massage, yoga and reflexology course with my son. We both absolutely loved it. The morning was the most calm morning we had. I've got some great tools to use with my son, and really enjoyed the bonding experiences with all the activities. Sam was a great teacher, she created a lovely atmosphere for the course. Highly recommend others trying this course”.
“Sam's course is so much more than a baby massage, yoga and reflexology course. It was a wonderful opportunity to indulge in my baby for an hour, meet other Mum's and learn some valuable skills for life. Sam is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. I would definitely recommend this course to any Mum/Dad. Thank you Sam”